Wednesday, October 9, 2013

My FIT JOURNEY: Day 8

What a day for a swim!!  I don't think I could have had more perfect water, temps, or sunshine!!!  The beast in me cranked out 2000 yds!!!  It felt fantastic!   Do you ever have a workout where you feel powerful?  That was today.  It was like I was a machine tearing up and down the pool...Talk about a swimmer's high!!! Here's what the beast in me swam:

1000yd Free
500yd Free
500yd Free


Boy was I hungry after all of that swimming!!  Here was my day of nutrition condensed...Motherhood trumped my blogging fun so I didn't have the chance to knock this out yesterday...my TRX class gave me the nudge I needed to get this done!

Breakfast...

2 Eggs
1 Slice whole grain toast
1 cup of Coffee
1 clementine

Lunch...

I had a fabulous lunch with a friend!  I was very good and ordered water and a lemon mustard grilled salmon salad.  It was delicious...sorry no food pics today!

Dinner...

Tonight I had cheese stuffed tortellini and marinara with fresh sauteed baby portabella mushrooms and lean ground beef.  Topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.  Don't forget my glass of milk!!  

Todays Snacks...

Mixed Nuts
Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment